22352Such a stupid question but is there a way to highlight the word I

  • dagneyb
    Feb 11, 2012
      was searching for help on, in NoteTab Pro's 6.2 FV HELP file?

      I guess I realize it is a Windows Help file, (well it's address on my computer is:

      mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\NoteTab%20Pro%206\NoteTab.chm::/introduction.htm

      so that is a Windows help file) BUT still when I go to the "Options" tab on top and I put it on "Search Highlight On"

      I still do not get a highlight around the word I am looking up?

      I realize my programming skills are not good but that is why I bought this program .. hoping it would not be so hard that I could at least start some basics. But I think it may be too advanced for me. Still would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to highlight.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic