22342Re: [NTB] Questions about bookmarks

  • Ray Shapp
    Dec 26, 2011
      Hello cq9,

      This does not respond to your question about bookmarks, however, you might
      look at the Outline feature in NoteTab as a possible substitute for
      bookmarks. If it makes sense to save your original document as an outline,
      you can create an unlimited number of headings (each with a descriptive
      title) which can be constantly on display. Look also at the Hyperlink
      feature for use in your outlines. Hyperlinks allow one-click access to any
      part of your document or to other documents on your PC. Outlines can also
      be easily converted into web pages with the headings serving as a
      hyperlinked table of contents.

      IMO, Outlines and the Paste Board feature are two of the most useful
      features of NoteTab.

      I keep NoteTab open on my PC whenever the machine is running.

      Ray Shapp