22335Re: Questions about bookmarks

  • flo.gehrke
    Dec 23 2:08 PM
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "cq9" <cq9@...> wrote:

      > I see that I can select bookmarks numbered from 1-10.

      No, you can number them from 0 to 9.

      > What happens if I want more than ten bookmarks?

      No more available.

      > Is there a way to name each bookmark?

      No.

      > And is there an easy way to access them...

      With shortcut Ctrl+number (NT Pro), or with clip ^!GoToBookmark number

      > ...when I opened the document in NTP today, the bookmarks were gone

      You cannot save them with the file. In an OTL file, they even get lost when selecting another heading.

      > ...closed NTP to the system tray, and then opened it again...when I
      > searched for bookmark 5, it was in the wrong place

      Are you sure? I've never experienced that.

      > I tried to save the file in which I had made the bookmarks, but
      > the Save icon was greyed out

      Setting bookmarks (without any change to the file contents) doesn't change the file. So there is nothing to save, and 'Save' is greyed out.

      Regards,
      Flo
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic