22333Re: [NTB] Questions about bookmarks

  • Don
    Dec 23, 2011
      I am sorry I have never used bookmarks, someone else will have to help
      you. I will say however, that this is the single best piece of software
      on my desktop. I use it three or more times more often than any other
      product with the exception of email/browser. So I hope you hang in and
      find the power.

      On 12/23/2011 3:21 PM, cq9 wrote:
      > Hi. I am a very new user of NoteTab Pro 6.2. It has lots of features I like, but I've got several questions about NTP's bookmarks. I see that I can select bookmarks numbered from 1-10. What happens if I want more than ten bookmarks?

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic