22312[NTB] Re: How do I change the autosave location?

  • jswordtestem
    Nov 20, 2011
      There is no notetab.ini file Notetab lite 6.2

      But your method isn't relevant because the setting is sticking. When I check "use default directories" and enter a directory c:\ntb and click OK, and go back in it's still there. And if I restart of course, it's still there

      The point is, that when I restart, it does seem to read from there and still has "use default directories" and the directory set to c:\ntb. But it still saves to the temp directory.