      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jswordtestem
      Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 14:18
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NTB] Re: How do I change the autosave location?

      still doesn't work.
      checked use default directories
      unchecked match directories
      save directory is c:\ntb
      restart notetab

      automatic save is set to 1 minute to speed up testing.

      did ctrl-n to start a new document type qw into it

      find the file in %TEMP%

      C:\ntb>type %TEMP%\~tmp1.txt
      qw
      C:\ntb>dir /b

      C:\ntb>dir /b %TEMP%\~tmp1.txt
      ~tmp1.txt

      C:\ntb>

      It's just not going into my directory.

      Notetab 6.2

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com <mailto:notetab%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eb" <ebbtidalflats@...> wrote:

      > I meant to say CHECK [x] use default directories, rather than uncheck.
      >
      > Further, to assure that the new folders take, after you reconfigure, restart NoteTab.
      >
      > Sorry about the confusion.
      >

      > Eb
      >
      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com <mailto:notetab%40yahoogroups.com> , "jswordtestem" <jswordtestem@> wrote:
      > >
      > > If I choose a directory and I uncheck "use default directories" and I tried unchecking match directories too, but
      same problem. then click OK then go back to view..options..files, the textbox where I entered the directory becomes
      cleared!