22309Re: How do I change the autosave location?

  • jswordtestem
    Nov 20, 2011
      still doesn't work.
      checked use default directories
      unchecked match directories
      save directory is c:\ntb
      restart notetab

      automatic save is set to 1 minute to speed up testing.

      did ctrl-n to start a new document type qw into it

      find the file in %TEMP%

      C:\ntb>type %TEMP%\~tmp1.txt
      qw
      C:\ntb>dir /b

      C:\ntb>dir /b %TEMP%\~tmp1.txt
      ~tmp1.txt

      C:\ntb>

      It's just not going into my directory.

      Notetab 6.2

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Eb" <ebbtidalflats@...> wrote:

      > I meant to say CHECK [x] use default directories, rather than uncheck.
      >
      > Further, to assure that the new folders take, after you reconfigure, restart NoteTab.
      >
      > Sorry about the confusion.
      >

      > Eb
      >
      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "jswordtestem" <jswordtestem@> wrote:
      > >
      > > If I choose a directory and I uncheck "use default directories" and I tried unchecking match directories too, but same problem. then click OK then go back to view..options..files, the textbox where I entered the directory becomes cleared!
      > >
      > > the only time it doesn't clear, is when use default directories is checked.. though it doesn't save it to the directory I specified.
      > >
      > > so I can't get it to autosave to the directory I specified.
      > >
      > > notetab lite 6.2
      > >

      > > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Eb" <ebbtidalflats@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > View menu --> Options --> Files tab:
      > > >
      > > > Uncheck [ ] Use default directories
      > > > Uncheck [ ] Match Directories
      > > > Enter the desired open and save folders (probably should be the same).
      > > >

      > > > Cheers,
      > > >

      > > > Eb

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic