22307Re: How do I change the autosave location?

  • jswordtestem
    Nov 19, 2011
      If I choose a directory and I uncheck "use default directories" and I tried unchecking match directories too, but same problem. then click OK then go back to view..options..files, the textbox where I entered the directory becomes cleared!

      the only time it doesn't clear, is when use default directories is checked.. though it doesn't save it to the directory I specified.

      so I can't get it to autosave to the directory I specified.

      notetab lite 6.2

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Eb" <ebbtidalflats@...> wrote:

      > View menu --> Options --> Files tab:
      >
      > Uncheck [ ] Use default directories
      > Uncheck [ ] Match Directories
      > Enter the desired open and save folders (probably should be the same).
      >

      > Cheers,
      >

      > Eb
      >

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "jswordtestem" <jswordtestem@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'd like to start Notetab and start writing into files, I see notetab says they're named NoName1.txt, and i'd like them autosaved to c:\ntb
      > >
      > > but they're not they're being saved here with these names
      > > ~tmp1.txt ~tmp2.txt
      > > C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp
      > >
      > > I'd like to change the location, and preferably the names to NoName1.txt e.t.c.
      > >
      > > but at least i'd like to change the location
      > >
      > > i've tried restarting notetab light but it hasn't made any difference

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic