22294Re: [NTB] Windows 7 recognizing note tab

  • Eb
    Nov 5, 2011
      Your message came through garbled, but if you mean to set the "Show Icon in System Tray" option, W7 seems to have some internal clean-up for the task tray. Why not use the "pin icon to the task BAR" instead?

      Right-click on the taskbar icon for NoteTab, and select "Pin this program to taskbar". I have no trouble with pinned icons disappearing after slepp mode or restarts.

      Cheers,

      Eb