22286Re: [NTB] One of my snippet libraries has disappeared

  • Sheri
    Nov 2, 2011
      On 11/2/2011 7:03 AM, Mugal wrote:

      > Hi
      > Can anyone tell me how to get back one of my main snippet libraries
      >
      > ..it has disappeared from the library folder.!!!!!!.. but I am able to
      > use the snippets with the editor
      > Appreciate some advice
      > mugal

      User modified libraries are not stored in the Libraries folder under
      NoteTab's app folder. Libraries in that folder are subject to being
      overwritten by the installer during NoteTab updates.

      You say you are still able to use the library with the editor. You can
      open the library as a document in NoteTab and thereby see the file path
      info on the title bar.

      Load the library in the clipbook. Then right-click its name at the top
      of the clipbook and select Open as Document.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic