22222RE: [NTB] Load a file into second window

  • Harold Noffke
    Sep 13, 2011
      Art,

      Re: . make the "allow reordering" option setting to be retainable.

      I did not know it was possible to do this. I've used NTP for over a decade,
      and often wished this setting could be set as checked.

      Can you please direct me to a how-to on this topic? I am fully current with
      NTP v6.2/fv.

      Kind regards,

      RetiredEngineer1