22221Re: [NTB] Load a file into second window

  • Art Kocsis
    Sep 13, 2011
      Alec,

      Thanks for the analysis and tip. I long ago put the dual window link on my
      toolbar but never bothered to ferret out the logic. I just got annoyed
      every time I had to click, click, click to get the order right.

      It may take a while for me to retrain the method but two clicks to switch
      panels and one click to reload panel 1 shouldn't be TOO hard to remember.
      Even with senioritis! ;-)

      BTW - It would be interesting to hear Eric's logic on why he didn't make
      the "allow reordering" option setting to be retainable. I can't think of a
      single reason and it is a PITA to have to reset it each time.

      Art

      Sometines you're the bug. Sometimes you're the windshield!
      -
      Dire Straits

      At 09/13/2011 12:32, you wrote:
      >On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:26:47 -0400 Alec Burgess
      ><<mailto:buralex%40gmail.com>buralex@...> said (in part):
      > >
      > > From then on any clicks on tab bar replace left window's file.
      > > *NOTHING* will change the right window's file.
      >Correction - if focus is in the left window and your click [Second
      >window] the files will be interchanged.
      >I *think* the rest of what I wrote is correct.
      >--
      >Regards ... Alec (buralex@gmail & WinLiveMess - alec.m.burgess@skype)
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic