22203Re: [NTB] problems with tab character

  • gurboblast
    Aug 28, 2011
      When I try tabs in a new document they work fine!!! It is only the one document.. a program I am currently working on that has the problem. If I copy and paste tabs within this document everything is OK, only if I enter tabs does the problem occur (doesn't enter has tab but as spaces). I have a workaround and problem was most likely caused by me experimenting with tab settings and notetab not resetting itself correctly. Thanks....

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Andy M <trumpy81@...> wrote:

      > GDay,
      >
      > gurboblast, sorry, I hit send too soon. If the document has pre-existing
      > tabs you may have to replace them.
      >
      > If you are using a template, you may have to replace the tabs in the
      > template file also.
      >
      > Try using tabs in a new document. Do you get real tabs?
      >
      > What version of Windows and NTB are you using?
      >
      > --
      > Regards
      > Andy M
      >
      > Thunderbird 6.0
      >
      > On 29/08/2011 7:26 AM, Andy M wrote:
      > > GDay All,
      > >
      > > gurboblast, go to Options/Documents and set tab type to real. Remove
      > > anything under tab size.
      > >
      > > --
      > > Regards
      > > Andy M