22187Re: [NTB] Re: Rudimentary spelling checker

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Jul 20, 2011
      Thanks Flo, for sparing a lazy man a couple of tests.

      IGN_199=Borrelia
      IGN_200=Borrelien
      IGN_201=Borreliose
      you can remove 'Borrelien', for example, and leave 'IGN_200=' empty. The spell checker doesn't mind that, and the next time you add a new entry NT will renumber all entries automatically.

      Good to hear! I've inadvertantly added a few silly entries such as Bradsoft's or ComCtl32, which I'll remove.

      Is it NT or Addict that renumbers the entries?

      Bruce
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic