22178Re: [NTB] URL problem

  • Gerard Huijing
    Jul 14, 2011
      On 7/14/2011 1:53 PM, Don wrote:
      > I expect that is a problem with your gmail settings as ntl won't add
      > coding that isn't there.

      I suspect the same.
      I have copied and pasted the problematical text (the "right" version) to
      NTB Pro and from there to a new message in my Gmail client.

      The result is the same under WinXP Pro SP3 and under Win7 Ultimate SP1:
      the correct text appears in the GMail message just as one would expect:
      it is exactly the same, no odd breaks, no faulty URL.
      I have not tested with NTB Light, because I don't have it installed.

      Cheers,
      Gerard

      --
      Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing