22176URL problem

  • esperantonz@gmail.com
    Jul 13, 2011
      Since installing NoteTab Light v.6.2 in Windows 7, I'm encountering the following problem for the first time:

      After editing these lines in NTL with exactly this layout ...

      St Peter's soccer teams continue to set pace
      Waikato Times
      http://tinyurl.com/6fm4d76
      St Peter's School continue to lead the way in the Waikato secondary school soccer competition.

      ... I paste them into Gmail and they are transformed into this:

      St Peter's soccer teams continue to set pace
      Waikato Times
      [start of hypertext link] http://tinyurl.com/6fm4d76

      St [end of hypertext link]

      Peter's School continue to lead the way in the Waikato secondary school soccer competition.

      So I'm getting paragraph breaks before and after the first word of the summary and a false URL: http://tinyurl.com/6fm4d76St

      I would greatly appreciate a solution, because this is a considerable headache.

      Mike Leon
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic