      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Al Guevara
      Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 11:04
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NTB] moving NTP prof from XP to Win 7 box

      Afternoon NTPr's
      I'm going from XP to Win 7, and want to export/move my setup to Win 7.
      Specifically, I use an E:drive for all my settings (favs, clips, etc) and don't use the " Doc and Sets area" of XP. So
      how do I do this ion Win 7 with its "users" folder? Assuming that is where the action happens.

      Thank you much!
      Al Guevara -