      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of drstein_aaisf
      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 8:38 AM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Quick List Vanished!

      I tried all of the other options, but the list of open documents has mysteriously disappeared. I can re-create this long list of
      doucments, but am concened about why it happened and how to prevent it. Is it possible that having NoteTab Pro open and then
      double-clicking on another textfile in my file manager opened a second copy of NoteTab Pro with a nearly empty Quick List. Could
      this have caused the problem?