22113Re: [NTB] Quick List Vanished!

  • drstein_aaisf
    Apr 1, 2011
      I tried all of the other options, but the list of open documents has mysteriously disappeared. I can re-create this long list of doucments, but am concened about why it happened and how to prevent it. Is it possible that having NoteTab Pro open and then double-clicking on another textfile in my file manager opened a second copy of NoteTab Pro with a nearly empty Quick List. Could this have caused the problem?

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Greg Chapman <gregchapmanuk@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > On 01 Apr 11 02:07 "drstein_aaisf" <HTStein@...> said:
      > > Working in the older version 4.95, I opened the program and almost
      > > all of my Quick List file names have vanished!
      >
      > Are you sure you haven't switched from "Favorites" to "Documents", so
      > only see a list of currently open tabs? If so, right-click over the
      > Quick List panel and choose another option.
      >
      > Greg

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic