      From: Brian Mailman
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 10:19 AM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] notetab does not refresh in the browser

      Art Kocsis wrote:

      > Re your signature: no client email app should overwrite a quoted message
      > but I don't use Outlook Express so I can't help you there.

      I don't either, but from my time as a "counselor" in alt.config, I
      learned there's a third-party add-on called "QuoteFix."

      Also, your .signature should be prooperly delimited; a dash-dash-space
      with the .sig following on the line below so that when someone hits
      Reply it's automatically removed.

      That your .signature is longer than many messages you've posted isn't
      really a technical issue.

      B/

      --
      here's an example of how a .sig should be formed.