22105Re: [NTB] notetab does not refresh in the browser

  • Art Kocsis
    Mar 27, 2011
      Hi Kerry,

      No problem. We have all been there.

      To see your FF version, click on "Help | About".

      Don't be too concerned about the FF warning re about:config. It is quite
      safe to look at the options and make simple changes. The warning is just a
      CYA from Mozilla similar to a warning on screwdrivers to wear eye
      protection. Besides, that was only meant to unequivocally prove that it was
      a cache phenomenon. You don't normally want to run any browser without
      enabling cache. It would significantly slow you down.

      Don't sell yourself short. I doubt you're "dingy" at all.

      Re your signature: no client email app should overwrite a quoted message
      but I don't use Outlook Express so I can't help you there.

      Feedback request:

      Were you updated? (Is your FF version= 4.0?)

      Did the Shift-click refresh solve the problem?

      Please report back so that others who may have similar problems will know.
      (As well as satisfy our curiosity<g>.)

      Namaste', Art

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic