22078Re: Problem in copying/pasting extended-ascii characters (Polish)

  • notetab-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Mar 5, 2011
      Hi Robin,

      You have received Robert's post because you are subscribed to the Notetab list on yahoogroups. If you choose to not receive messages from the group, please unsubscribe via the information at the bottom of this message.

      Julie