22070Re: [NTB] Re: Options | General | Allow Multiple instances

  • Sheri
    Feb 26, 2011
      On 2/25/2011 9:43 PM, Al Guevara wrote:

      > Thank you Mick - but I DONT want it to run more than one, and with NO
      > checkmark on that option, I can still open multiple instances.

      Are you using the same shortcut each time you "start" NoteTab? Use of
      varying sets of startup options on the command line (e.g. different ini
      files or instance ids) is the most obvious way to override the multiple
      instances option. If you do have varying sets of startup options for
      some reason and want to try to keep them in one instance, you can try
      giving each one the same Instance ID. See Command-line Parameters in the
      help file.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic