22062[NTB] Re: NoteTab 6.2 Odd Minimize/Restore Behaviour

  • stevetbon1
    Feb 24, 2011
      Hi Lotta, Eb, Don

      Thank you all for taking the time to experiment.

      My installation of 6.2 Light on XP SP3 was a clean one after uninstalling 4.95.

      I guess the upshot of my experiments is that the Search and Replace box when open will never minimize. Somehow that interferes with how the NoteTab program behaves for restoration.

      Open Find or Count boxes behave exactly the same, will never minimize with the program, and prevent left click on the open app box from restoring NoteTab.

      Curious behavior as every other program here works normally. Must be a quirk in my machine that 6.2 has found.

      Considering that every machine out there has thousands (actually millions/billions) of possible variations on what is installed and which updates and antivirus programs etc. are involved, it is amazing that any program works at all.

      I still love NoteTab as a powerful, yet simple to use, program.

      regards
      Steve in Thunder Bay, ON

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <tabbie@...> wrote:

      > At 18:24 2011-02-23, Don wrote:
      > >What version is the poster using?
      >
      > S or J wrote:
      > >>After using NoteTab 4.95 Light happily for many years, I finally
      > >>replaced it with 6.2 Light and am experiencing some strange behaviour
      > >>on minimizing and restoring the program on the XP SP3 screen.
      >
      > I don't see that behavior, neither with Pro nor Light. I'm also on XP.
      >
      > Lotta

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic