22022Re: [NTB] Text-compare tools: recommendations?

  • Don
    Nov 30, 2010
      I don't want to download the pages -- I want to give it two urls (or
      better yet lists of urls side by side) and have it tell me what's
      different. I also want to disregard the sidebars and just do the
      content section. What do you think?

      On 11/30/2010 4:19 PM, John Shotsky wrote:
      > Not entirely sure what you mean, Don - web pages are just text files, and DiffMerge 'knows' about xml, utf-8,
      > programmer's codes, etc. And you can add more rule sets if you want.
      >
      > Regards,
      > John
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic