22015Re: [NTB] Possible, two profiles with two list of docs?

  • Debbie Pomerance
    Nov 19, 2010
      On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Lawrence <lmh@...>wrote:

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com <notetab%40yahoogroups.com>, "DeborahP"
      > <Debbie.pomerance@...> wrote:
      >

      > /USER is a switch to specify the location of your data files, it can be any
      > location you wish. It is not about creating a new user in Windows. I think
      > Eric called it user, since a default installation uses the Windows User
      > directory.

      Thank you for clarification on /USER -- now that win7 uses Users as a
      directory name, I made the wrong assumption. I added /user and it seems to
      have created all the temp files, and the directories (templates, libraries,
      etc.) within the /user directory I specify.

      Thank you again for your help.

      --

      Debbie Pomerance
      mailto Debbie.Pomerance@...

      Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
      For Net security use Unix, Linux, any 'ix' OS.