21980Re: [NTB] hyperlink question
- Oct 29, 2010Hyperlinks can have two elements, a filename, and ONE search phrase. Not two search phrases.
Depending on what you really want, you may be able to do what you need with a clip, since clips are scripts and CAN do multiple steps.
I suggest you rephrase your needs in terms of end result, rather tna syntax, and ask it in the "clips" group (ntp-clips).
You CAN design and run a clip that does multiple steps, toward your desired results:
1. Select a PSEUDO-link of your design, for example
2. open the target "filename",
3. open the desired heading,
4. search for the desired "target text"
But the steps to do this are off-topic for this group.
--- In email@example.com, "brf1939" <wsp@...> wrote:
> ... possibility of a link to
> outline file/heading/first occurrence of text
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>