21923Re: [NTB] Proper text coding for using in Excel to prevent the HTMLcode from displaying?

  • Greg Chapman
    Sep 6, 2010
      Hi Get,

      On 06 Sep 10 12:06 Get Sprays <getsprays.wtj@...> said:
      > i attached files to previous email but i do not know if that is
      > allowed in forum. pls. let me know if you get them.

      No attachments are allowed on this list - not even additional HTML
      parts! Hence this appended to your text:

      (If you're seeing HTML from the list it's because you have not changed
      the default setting that allows Yahoo to to change it back to HTML so
      they can send you lots of graphic ridden adverts!)

      Greg
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic