      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Eb
      Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 15:59
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Proper text coding for using in Excel to prevent the HTML code from displaying?

      This is beginnig to sound like some control characters like form feed, or nulls from Unicode, are
      being converted or erased by Word, but not by NoteTab. Try toggling "preserve Unicode" in NoteTab
      options.

      Anyway, why not post some of the offending html text, so we can try to duplicate your problem. Make
      sure it is a sample that you have experienced the problem with, straight from notetab.

      I routinely paste columns of numbers and text from NTP 6.2 to Excel without problems.

      Eb

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com <mailto:notetab%40yahoogroups.com> , Get Sprays <getsprays.wtj@...>