21919Re: [NTB] Proper text coding for using in Excel to prevent the HTML code from displaying?

  • Eb
    Sep 2, 2010
      This is beginnig to sound like some control characters like form feed, or nulls from Unicode, are being converted or erased by Word, but not by NoteTab. Try toggling "preserve Unicode" in NoteTab options.

      Anyway, why not post some of the offending html text, so we can try to duplicate your problem. Make sure it is a sample that you have experienced the problem with, straight from notetab.

      I routinely paste columns of numbers and text from NTP 6.2 to Excel without problems.

      Eb

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Get Sprays <getsprays.wtj@...> wrote:

      > thanks for your help.
      >
      > no it MS Office professional 2010. also, its not XML as i can recognize
      > that format. what's strange is that if i paste into MS Word and then save
      > as text and then paste into Excel it works. but once it lands in NT Pro 6
      > it often will not paste or isnert into Excel anymore.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic