21882Re: [NTB] Re: Another application has modified [filename]. Reload it?

  • Rod Dav4is
    Jul 21, 2010
      Could the trouble lie in a seriously out-of-sync clock on one of the
      computers?
      -R.

      --
      Regards, Rod Dav4is / P.O. Box 118 / Hyde Park, NY 12538 / USA
      Genealogy, et Cetera: http://freepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~dav4is/