      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      From: debbie_packer@...
      Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:00:29 +0000
      Subject: [NTB] Re: Another application has modified [filename]. Reload it?

      Thanks, Eric.

      You are correct that I did not make it clear that the feature was important to me. I thought that was implied and that I supplied plenty of information. I am starting to regret that I ever wrote to ask your support people for help or that I posted a message here. While several people here were very nice and offered helpful suggestions, others here apparently think I'm horrible for having an opinion and feel that they need to tell me how to think.

      John - I DID ask again for further assistance. And, I don't see how telling the others that were helping me what I did is discussing the company in a negative way. If you actually read my response from earlier, you would have noticed that the first thing I said was that I do not blame Fookes for the issue, but that I was disappointed that no one there wanted to try to help. There's nothing wrong with saying that and you have no reason to attack me for that.

      The only reason I wrote on the forum that I had contacted Fookes is because one of the early responses from someone trying to help suggested that I contact them and report the problem. I started here so as not to bother them because I thought maybe someone else might have experienced the same problem. It turns out that I was correct, but they had not found a solution either. I posted that I had contacted them since it had been suggested to me. I posted that I was not satisfied with my response because I was not satisfied with my response. Is there anything wrong with that? I didn't say anything bad about Fookes other than that they didn't really help me. That part is true. They did respond quickly, but they didn't help. They told me to turn off the feature. I told them that I wanted to be able to use the feature, and they told me that they could not help. Apparently saying that here is taboo though. I'm not wrong in saying that other software developers offer to help in situations like this, even if it may not be a problem with their software. I know because I've experienced it. Some of you people need to chill though. I was just asking for help and posted that I didn't really get any help. I was not trying to attack anyone, but some of you don't mind attacking me. So, sorry I asked. I've gone from being a 10-year happy customer to thinking about just deleting my software and hoping I never hear about it again.

      Thanks Jeff, Don, and Eb for your helpful suggestions from earlier! Your help is most appreciated.

      Debbie