      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of debbie_packer
      Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 09:07
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NTB] Re: Another application has modified [filename]. Reload it?

      In my defense, this is the first response I received:

      ---
      You can turn the feature off if it isn't compatible with your setup. To do so, open the NoteTab
      Options dialog box, go to the General tab, and uncheck the "Check Changes on Activate" setting.
      ---

      It did not say that they did not know what was happening, just to turn it off. So, in reality, it's
      not the same response either way...but thanks. :)

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com <mailto:notetab%40yahoogroups.com> , Brian Mailman <bmailman@...>