21875[NTB] Re: Another application has modified [filename]. Reload it?

  • debbie_packer
    Jul 20, 2010

      > Hi Debbie,
      >
      > I'm sorry you were disappointed by the fast response and the suggested
      > workaround. We don't know why your server is causing a file date stamp
      > mismatch, but we know the issue is external to NoteTab. Unfortunately,
      > we are not able to help you change your server configuration in order to
      > fix the issue. If we knew of such a fix, we would have told you.
      >
      > --
      > Regards,
      >
      > Eric Fookes
      > http://www.fookes.com/

      Thank you for your response here. I'm not trying to be difficult, I was just annoyed by an initial response to just turn off the feature if it's not working. I don't really consider that a work-around because turning it off is not going to help the feature work. Right?

      I will be interested to visit this forum again when others upgrade to the new version of Samba to see if they have the same problem (if that's what the problem really is). But at least there's already a thread here to tell them that it's their problem to figure out.

      Thanks again.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic