21851Re: [NTB] notetab lite 6.2

  • afwritor
    Jul 6, 2010
      Art,

      I am also having the same issues. I have read the advice offered by you, and followed it, here is what I found.

      The files all show up when viewing the path within Notetab, but not when I go there using windows explorer. On my machine the files are being saved in: Local Disk (C:)>Program Files (x86)>Note Tab Light. That is where I can find them in notetab.