21840RE: [NTB] Where does it store clips ?

  • John Shotsky
    Jun 27, 2010
      From the help system:

      How to Transfer Settings from NoteTab 4 to NoteTab 6

      The settings are stored in NotePro.ini and NotePro.fpr for NoteTab Pro, and in NoteTab.ini and
      NoteTab.fpr for NoteTab Std/Light. If you have modified or added Clipbook libraries, you will find
      them under the Libraries subfolder. Favorites lists are stored in the Favorites subfolder. By
      default, you will find these files and subfolders in the following locations. Note that <NoteTab>
      represents either NoteTab Pro, NoteTab Std, or NoteTab Light, depending on which version of NoteTab
      you have:

      C:\Program Files\<NoteTab>\

      Close NoteTab and then copy the settings files, the Favorites subfolder, and changed Clipbook files
      to the following location. Note that <user> represents the name you use to log on to Windows:

      On Windows XP/2000:
      C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\<NoteTab>\

      On Windows Vista:
      C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\<NoteTab>\

      On a Windows 98 system without individual user logins:
      C:\Windows\Application Data\<NoteTab>\

      On a Windows 98 system with individual user logins:
      C:\Windows\Profiles\<user>\Application Data\<NoteTab>\

      On a Windows NT system:
      C:\Winnt\Profiles\<user>\Application Data\<NoteTab>\

      The scroll wheel problem is not a NoteTab problem, it works fine for most of us. You'll need to look
      at your mouse drivers, setups, etc.

      Regards,
      John