21808Replace NoteTab in Windows 7

  • Ray Shapp
    Jun 2, 2010
      To All,

      I am now migrating to a new PC running Windows 7 Pro, and I am using NoteTab
      Pro v6.12/fv.

      I really depend on having all my clips and other features of NoteTab Pro when
      I maintain websites. According to the FAQ at http://www.notetab.com/faq.php
      it says, "Q. How can I replace Windows Notepad with NoteTab?" The answer, in
      part is, "...this feature is not available under Windows 7 and Vista.".

      I have associated all TXT files with NoteTab, but that doesn't help when I
      click on "view source" in MSIE or Firefox.

      Has anyone developed a work-around to permit "view source" to display web page
      markup within NoteTab?

      I think this is a "basic" question, but if the solution requires a clip,
      please forward this question and your reply to the Clips forum. I monitor all
      NoteTab forums.

      Thank you for your help.

      Ray Shapp
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic