21760Re: [NTB] Creating a Find and Replace Script or Macro in ntp

  • Alex Plantema
    May 5, 2010
      Op donderdag 6 mei 2010 00:13 schreef notetab-owner@yahoogroups.com:

      > I need to create an easy way to process a ntp file and replace every
      > period with a period hard return and line space. Being a total
      > novice at such things I'm hoping someone can tell me how to do it.
      > The end result that I want is each sentence on a separate line with a
      > line space in between the lines.

      I think this should work:

      ^!Replace "\. +" >> ".\r\n\r\n" WRSA

      This only replaces periods followed by one or more spaces.
      If it should replace all other periods too, replace the plus by an asterisk.

      Alex.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic