21692Re: [NTB] Use NotePro.ini on D drive in Win7

  • Ray Shapp
    Apr 6, 2010
      Hi Alec, Dave, John, Sheri, and All,

      Many thanks to you for this valuable thread. You have gone beyond answering my
      original question which was <Where to copy my customized NotePro.ini file when
      moving from a WinXP PC to a Win7 PC?>

      In my case, the answer is to copy NotePro.ini into the "C:\
      Users\RAS\AppData\Roaming\NoteTab Pro" folder.

      I could have followed John's advice to do the job more simply, but the free
      "Everything" utility suggested by Alec got my attention first. Here's the link
      again: http://www.voidtools.com/

      I don't ever use NT Lite. Also I have installed most of my programs (including
      NTP) onto the D drive. Maybe that explains why my original attempt (placing
      NotePro.ini into D:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro6) didn't work.

      Bottom line: Problem solved. I have a new utility in my toolkit. I learned a
      little more about NoteTab.

      Again, thanks to all.

      Ray Shapp
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic