21680RE: [NTB] Use NotePro.ini on D drive in Win7

  • John Shotsky
    Mar 28, 2010
      No, it uses C:\ Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\NoteTab Pro in Windows
      7. Copying the modified one to that location, or placing the modified one in
      the NoteTab Pro.exe folder should both work. I do the latter, because I want
      all the NoteTab stuff in one place, as I often update libraries, etc, and
      don't want the hassle of fighting multiple locations of the clip files
      caused by Windows trying to protect me from myself.

      One should also right click the NoteTab icon and choose the Compatibility
      tab, then select 'Run this program as an administrator', then OK. That is
      slightly different than right clicking and choosing 'Run as Administrator'
      for some reason, which you would have to do each time.

      Regards,

      John