21626Re: [NTB] Need help - reformat text clip

  • Alec Burgess
    Feb 1, 2010
      Craig:

      ^!replace "(\w+\x20\d+:\d+)\r\n(.*?)\r\n" >>
      ""[COLOR="DarkRed"]$2"\x20--$1\r\n" rwsai

      above may line wrap -- its all one line. (note in above space char can
      be used in place of \x20 - tend to use the hex format because its more
      visible to reader)