21624multiple copies of NTP

  • Pete Hoyle
    Jan 29, 2010
      Re "latest bug" - second instance of NTP launches.

      I don't know if this is your problem, but once with an earlier release, I
      made the mistake of installing the new one in a different directory. Thus I
      ended up with 2 copies of NTP, and from time to time, especially if I
      launched the editing sessions in different ways, I would have 2 copies (from
      different executables) running even though I specified one copy only. When I
      got the old one deleted and every link that could launch NTP pointing to the
      new copy, the problem went away.

      --
      Pete Hoyle
      (Via GMail; Alt: hoylesp@...)