21557RE: [NTB] Find & Replace All within selected text? - follow up question

  • Bruce Meyers
    Jan 1, 2010
      I followed this brief discussion and I have a couple of questions.

      Where do you put the "H"?  The discussion said put the "S" in your
      "options", then it was corrected to put "H" in the options instead.
      I do not find the word "options" on the search/replace dialog box, so
      I am not sure where to put that "H"

      Can you give me a short example.  Say you want to find "John" and
      replace it with "Jon" in two paragraphs of text in a longer file. I can
      highlight the proper paragraphs, but I do not know where and in
      exactly what form I should put the "H". An example would help me
      understand what to do.

      Thanks,

      Bruce Meyers