21555Re: [NTB] Find & Replace All within selected text?

  • hsavage
    Jan 1, 2010
      John Shotsky wrote:
      > It is possible, I do it all the time. First you must Find your
      block of text,
      > which makes it all selected. Then you use
      > an S in your options, so it works only on selected text. It works
      in all
      > versions.
      > Regards,
      > John
      Behalf Of yname110
      > Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:13 PM
      > To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [NTB] Find & Replace All within selected text?
      > Is it possible to Search & Replace All within selected text only?
      I know
      > how to search & replace all for the whole
      > document. But, sometime I want to find and replace multiple item
      only in
      > a portion of a document. Is this possible in NoteTab Light? Is it
      > in the full version of NoteTab?

      yname & John,

      Not to be argumentative but, 'S' is for silent searches (no extra
      dialog popups). 'H' is the letter option to use for search/replace
      within a selected block.

      ºvº SL_day# 001 - created 2010.01.01_09.54.08

      • *A CAR WIDE OPEN*
      • *IS NOT THINKIN'*
      • *HE'S JUST HOPIN'*
      • *BurmaShave*