21538Re: Style Sheets For Internet Explorer

  • Jeff S
    Dec 18, 2009
      Lots of good ones. What you're looking for is a good CSS reference (Cascading Style Sheets). O'Reilly has this in a very handy book:

      ... and Sitepoint has an excellent CSS references online:

      It's interesting stuff, but maybe overkill if all you want to do is set up your own stylesheet for browsing. Still, maybe that's a good way to get into it for other reasons. And being an engineer, you'll probably appreciate the structure and logic of it.

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Harold" <noffkehw@...> wrote:
      > Hello.
      > Are there any good tutorial references on HTML Style Sheets anyone could recommend? I'd like to make a style sheet for Internet Explorer. "Internet Options > Accessibility > User style sheet > Format documents using my style sheet" says this is allowed.
      > Thanks.
      > RetiredEngineer1
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic