21514Re: [NTB] Where Are Free Icons on NoteTab Website?

  • Greg Chapman
    Dec 4, 2009
      Hi
      On 04 Dec 09 16:06 "retiredengineer1" <noffkehw@...> said:

      > In the NoteTab documentation somewhere

      That's: HELP : Using and Creating Clipbars

      > it says free icons are available, but I can't find their webpage.

      Took me a long time to locate them too! The key word to search for
      appears to be "buttons".
      Use your browser's Search/Find facility on this page:
      http://www.notetab.com/resources.php

      > More broadly, is there a Site Map available for the NoteTab website
      > and where do I find it?

      These days it's often better to include the term "site:notetab.com"
      amongst those in your search with Google! Find just about anything
      relevant then!

      Greg
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic