21441problems with 6.12 ... is it unique or are others having the same issue ...

  • djbeam27
    Nov 2, 2009
      I have not received any reply from Fookes re this email or from their website ticket submission applications ?????

      Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 2:26 PM
      To: 'Fookes Software'
      Subject: Did you receive this as I have not seen a reply .... RE: NoteTab Pro 6.12 FV ... serious issues ..

      I upgraded to the new version a couple of weeks ago .. and now I am experiencing significant issues ....

      Notetab is saving files that have updated thru Notetab .. as a 0 length file ....

      The search for a character string .. only deals with the first character of the string ...

      I have gone back to 5.7 .. are there any other issues that have been identified with the new version or am I an island of opportunity ... if so what do you recommend?
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic