21422Re: [NTB] Temporary Files Folder For NoteTab Light?

  • loro
    Oct 23, 2009
      Jé Maverick wrote:

      >--- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <tabbie@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > J. wrote:
      >Yeah, the reason that there are no ~efo files left after cleanup is
      >because it doesn't seem to be creating them in the first instance.
      >It truly boggles the mind. Also, the .bak files are not created
      >unless the open file has first been saved. I always thought that the
      >~efo files were created though. My bad, I guess. I sure would like
      >the ability for the app to create them as a safety measure though.

      Yes, the ~efos are only created when you want to "do" something with
      an unsaved document - as open it in a browser.

      If backups are important to you could set Notetab auto save
      frequently and also to make incremental backups if you wish. Both are
      on the Files tab in Options.

      Lotta
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic