21420Re: [NTB] Temporary Files Folder For NoteTab Light?

  • Jé Maverick
    Oct 23, 2009
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <tabbie@...> wrote:
      > J. wrote:
      > >Thanks, Lotta. Unfortunately, when I did the search I only came up
      > >with the .bak files. I need the ones with the ~efo suffix I think,
      > >which have not showed up on my system. I'm not sure what to do next.
      > >The crash has been instant each time, but there doesn't seem to be a
      > >fingerprint at all left on the hard drive. Any help would be great.
      > The ~efo files are supposed to self-delete when Notetab is closed,
      > but sometimes they linger anyway. So alas it is as it should be if
      > you don't have any. I wouldn't think Notetab would do any cleanup
      > during a crash though, so I'd expect to find some ~efos if they were
      > created after the last start of Notetab,
      > What's wrong with the bak files? Too old?
      > Lotta

      Yeah, the reason that there are no ~efo files left after cleanup is because it doesn't seem to be creating them in the first instance. It truly boggles the mind. Also, the .bak files are not created unless the open file has first been saved. I always thought that the ~efo files were created though. My bad, I guess. I sure would like the ability for the app to create them as a safety measure though.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic