21417Re: [NTB] Temporary Files Folder For NoteTab Light?

  • loro
    Oct 22, 2009
      J. wrote:
      >Thanks, Lotta. Unfortunately, when I did the search I only came up
      >with the .bak files. I need the ones with the ~efo suffix I think,
      >which have not showed up on my system. I'm not sure what to do next.
      >The crash has been instant each time, but there doesn't seem to be a
      >fingerprint at all left on the hard drive. Any help would be great.

      The ~efo files are supposed to self-delete when Notetab is closed,
      but sometimes they linger anyway. So alas it is as it should be if
      you don't have any. I wouldn't think Notetab would do any cleanup
      during a crash though, so I'd expect to find some ~efos if they were
      created after the last start of Notetab,

      What's wrong with the bak files? Too old?

      Lotta
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic